Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Same old Brand new Me!


WooT! Finally. Did a major clean up of me blog! Hope u guys like it. SOrry ah, the first one i did was kinda off. LOL. Had no mood to study today. So decided to mess around with my blog. Still got bugs here and there to edit. Cant seem to add comments to my posting... Where did i go wrong now. Music tags i got doesnt seem to work. hmm.. Rachie, can send me yer source code for your comment link? Thanks!.
Decide to quit on tagboard half the time down. Changed to Cbox. Hope it will stay up and running. Some funny scripting. I didnt know pink colour was dark red in html coding. LOL. Well, looks kinda good with the black bg. Think i'll stick to it.
Righto.. guess its time to hit the sack. Dozing of on my keyboard. Bad habit i learnt from a dear friend. LOL. U know who u are!!!!
Ah. haven do thermo tutorial.. sian. Thermo test was ... bleah. hehe.
Oggies. Goot Nite world!
Peace y'all.
Cheerioz.