Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love is in air, friends are everywhere!






Ah... Love is in the air, friends are everywhere! So many lovey dovey couples littering the school compound today. So envy rite? Singles Unite! LOL.. Time of giving and sharing. Shared my friendship amongst my friends. haha. Dont expect any thing much in return, but all i ask is to treasure the friendship.

Cookies and Cakes given by Rachie! Haven gotten to taste them because FROGGIE brought them home! LOL. Got another duckie to add to my collection. A shout to thanks to Yuan Man. THanks for the advice too. Aye Vince thanks for breakfast! hehehehe. A shout out to Pei fang, great to see u around take care yah? To Rebecca! Thanks for the tutorial help. hehe. Jian ming ah... thanks for the rides to school? lol. To his wife Irene, thanks for the brownies or cakes u baked today and the other days!
Lessons was boring as usual. Hey whats new man. Lugged ard my camera in school acting stupid. Getting stares. I know its a film camera.... like Duh?? Wow many many balloons... cant find my way.

Goot news kept rolling in today. Dunno whats going on. Got a reply for my camera body, and its ready for collection. Wow. Cant wait to get it back. Ruthie has finally got a place to stay. WooT. Should i forgoe the attachment in the states (thats if i get it first) or of to Melbourne with John and Priss to visit our dear fren? (Someone;s getting a pink convert ah? LOL) Zipping thru town, looking cooLe. and me with my camera again. LOL. RUTH u where u staying? Give me yer address!! Hows Vhee day in Melbourne? LOLs

My anutie came over and stayed with us. Hmmm she popped a qns with regards of buying a DSLR... wow. Dad offered to help her get a good quotation on it. And me being cheeky popped in and ask can i have 1 too? Dad say, tell me the model. WOw... could it mean? is it true? would it mean? Ahhh... if its true??? LOL. Ahhh... D200! hmmm D2H? LOL.

Woot friday coming! Off to eat soul food! slurp slurp. Going to Preggo and stuff myself. Ahh. i miss italian food. Sis, why dun u send over the pizza u say its real good back at Perth? miss u lei. No one to disturb. LOL. Gonna take some pics at Preggo (Die die must go) and post it to u yah? Ahhh... Parmesan Cheese....

Ah saturday! Alex turns 23! Old sia. cant imgaine being so old. Happy birthday yah! Whee Kusu island trip on Admiral Cheng Ho boat. Hope it doesnt sink like it did the last time.. Bummer. Photo taking time. Gosh my Fish tank looks horrible!! Gonna do a major revamp this sunday. Oh no havent find the details abt Ubin. Think i'll do it on thursday after the dreaded thermo CA.

Oh A BIG BIG SHOUT 2 people. RACHIE and PRISSIE!
RACHIE= thanks for lending a listening ear. Appreciates it. really didnt know what to do without yer help.
PRISSIE = thanks for the song dedication on Monday and tuesday. Cheered me up alot.

To all my friends out there thanks. Forgive me if i have been a total idiot at times. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. LOL. Sorry if i have not been keeping up with you guys/gals.

I leave u all with this quote for today

There’s a miracle of friendship that
dwells within the heart
And you don’t know how it happens
or where it gets its start
But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
Any you realize that friendship
Is God’s most perfect gift.

Peace y'all.
Cheers.