Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Its Thursday


I think i should be studying instead of blogging. Kinda got bored of staring at the thermo notes. Taking break. Eating cookies given by Rachie. Yuummm. GOsh i'm getting fat. Not good. (guess why they call me Goldfish now.. LOLs. No more little_fish)
Rather quiet nite today. I see stars in the sky today! wooT. Another long long day again. Bummer... I need a break.. Maybe i'll go down to east coast or sentosa and stroll along the beach on of these evenings... Hope there will be a lovely sunset to see. Feeling the cool breeze brushing through your hand, the sand tickling yer feet. Going further down, cool waves sloshing ard yer ankles. And yes, gonna capture it on my camera! Oh please dont rain? PLease? Need to find some space... To R&R. I need sleep... proper sleep. Why? I'm having short naps in the nite instead.... LOLs.
Oggies.
Time to go back studying.
Stupid thermo...
Peace y'all.
LaterZ.