Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 02, 2005


Another day has pass... Has been raining all day long. Nice and cold. Feels GooD! Just came back from orchard. Millions of people everywhere. Traffic was crap. Buildings are all dressed up for the season. Streets are brightly lit. Wasted. Didn't bring my trusty camera along. Tis was a pretty sight i must say. Photos from my photo trip are out. Will post them up in a while's time. Some pictures turned out pretty nicely. Well others not as what i have expected. Oh well give and take i suppose.
Oggies. Back to the posting.
Duckie number 7!

Meet BabyDuckie. Again kudos to my sister for getting this for me. This duckie has this "give me a little hug" face. This duckie is very soft to the touch. Hee. This duckie came from the departmental store Meyers. Again tis be from Downunder. yup yup.
Cheers to all.